May 2, 2011
Men’s Suits Toledo Ohio Diamond’s Men’s Shop
For the best men’s clothing and men’s suits Diamond’s Men’s Shop has you covered. Diamond’s is the leader in men’s suits in Toledo Ohio. Whether its traditional or trendy and fashion forward Diamond’s Men’s Shop sells many name brand suits in Toledo Ohio.
Our suits are custom tailored to fit any customer big and tall to short and thin. We custom fit any suit to fit you perfectly through your shoulders down to your feet.
So what do you consider when buying a suit from Diamond’s Men’s Shop in Toledo ?
1) Choose a jacket style. The two-button, single-breasted jacket is a popular style, but three- or four-button jackets are also available. Keep in mind that fashions change for men’s clothing, just as they do for women’s. Only thin men should wear formal double-breasted jackets, which add bulk to the figure. These should be kept buttoned at all times, as the jacket hangs awkwardly otherwise.
2) Select a fabric color and pattern. If you opt for a patterned fabric, check to see that patterns line up at shoulder and lapel seams.Choose a suit fabric. High-quality worsted wool is the most seasonally versatile. Cotton and linen are good for summer wear. Avoid blends that are made with too much polyester, as they don’t breathe well and may look cheap. Crumple the fabric to make sure it bounces back instead of wrinkling, unless you’ve chosen a fabric that’s meant to wrinkle, such as linen.
3) Select a pants style. Pleats make pants dressy and provide room for movement, while flat-front pants are slimming. Cuffed legs are formal, add weight to the suit and can make the leg seem shorter; uncuffed pants elongate the leg and are more informal.
4) Test the jacket for fit. Make sure the collar lies flat against the back of your neck and shows a 1/4-inch rim of shirt collar. Shoulders should be lightly padded and neither too boxy nor too sloped. Sleeves should reveal 1/4 to 1/2 inch of shirt cuff and fall 5 inches above the tip of your thumb.Button the jacket and sit down to verify that it is comfortable and doesn’t bunch up.
5) Make sure the pants sit on the waist, not hips, and drape over and break slightly at the tops of your shoes. Check that your socks aren’t visible when you walk.
When buying a men’s suit in Toledo always consider Diamond’s for the best quality available.
- Casual Wear
- Dress Shirts